We just started this documentation, please give us a moment to fill in some stuff.
- This documentation is built with MkDocs.
- It is hosted on readthedocs.org
- Code repository is on github.com
- Please add pull-requests to the GitHub repository if you want to help building these docs.
How to contribute
- collaborating on github - all infos about pulling and creating pull-requests (and much more).
- how to install MkDocs - you need to have python and its package manager pip running
- Writing your docs - detailed info on how to add pages and some basic markdown
- Markdown Syntax - in-depth information on the markdown syntax; how to create lists, code-blocks, embed images and stuff
Adding youtube videos
To add youtube-videos to a documentation-page please insert them as an iframe with the
this way the width is flexible and the videos should be shown properly.
<iframe class="youtube-iframe" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/A5rx_UoQXf8"></iframe>